FAB FULTON ANNUAL MEETING: OCTOBER 14
Join us at our 2021 Annual Meeting on Thursday, October 14, at 5 pm. This meeting will now be an online event, via Zoom.
If you are a property owner, commercial tenant, business, or resident within the boundaries of the FAB Alliance Business Improvement District, that makes you a member. This entitles you to vote at our Annual Meetings. While the Annual Meeting is open to the public, only registered qualified Members of the FAB Alliance may vote at the meeting.
KEY TO NYC UPDATES
If you own an NYC business that offers:
- Indoor dining
- Indoor fitness
- Indoor entertainment or meeting space,
- Place the Vaccination Required Poster for Businesses (PDF) or a similar sign in at least 14-point font in a place that is clearly visible to people before they enter your business. (You can print this OR we can bring you one!)
- Become familiar with the accepted proofs of vaccination, found here.
- Develop a written implementation plan that will be available for inspection. This should include how you will check the identifications and vaccination status of staff and customers before they enter — or immediately after they enter — your business.
- Help your staff get vaccinated: Consider hanging posters about the COVID-19 vaccines in break rooms and provide information about where to get vaccinated.
IF YOU GET FINED — GET TEMPORARY RELIEF!
The Department of Finance has launched the FAIRER (Fines and Interest Reduction Enabling Recovery) Program, a three-month program that allows respondents or payors to resolve outstanding Environmental Control Board (ECB) judgments. The program runs from September 20 through December 20, 2021.
- Violations that only require payment
- Violations that require both payment and corrective action (also known as a compliance judgment)
Learn more here about reduction amounts, eligibility, and deadlines.
GET “INSIDE” HELP!
NYC Business Quick Start is a collaborative interagency effort led by the Department of Small Business Services (SBS) to cut red tape and position New York City as the most business-friendly large city in which to open or reopen a business.
ABOUT FAB FULTON
The Fulton Area Business Alliance (FAB FULTON) is a non-profit organization that advocates for and collaborates with small businesses and property owners along Fulton Street in Brooklyn’s neighborhoods of Fort Greene and Clinton Hill to maintain a safe, clean, and welcoming community while securing resources and partnerships for initiatives that enhance and promote the district.
This post contains links to the articles and information referenced in our latest FAB BIZ BLAST email communication. You can subscribe to future newsletters; sign up here for the FAB FULTON BIZ BLAST to get the latest information and resources for FAB FULTON Businesses!